Living at Vaikunth
Tucked away from the hubbub of the city, Piramal Vaikunth gives way to holistic living that lets the residents rejoice the little joys of life.
Community living being central to its design ethos, Piramal Vaikunth has multiple avenues of socializing like the Experience Centre’s café, library, games room. It promotes contemporary art and curates exhibitions.
- 16-acres of indigenous flora and fauna
- Canopy of 100-year-old trees accessible via catwalks
- 5 kilometres of nature trails to access the wilderness of surrounding hills
- Water pools fed by natural streams running through the estate
- Unstructured play areas
- Dual aspect homes with spectacular views
- Inside-out approach to architecture
- Vehicle-free community spaces
- Stone walkways and cobbled paths
- Biking lane along ring road
- 3-acre ISKCON centre for spiritual learning
- Curated exhibitions at the Experience Centre